Deep Ayurveda ® is a leading Ayurvedic health care brand of India and a leading manufacturer of Ayurvedic products in India. The brand is dedicated to providing consumers with the finest quality of Ayurvedic products that are made using time-tested and natural ingredients. Deep Ayurveda’s products are designed to promote overall health and well-being.
The brand was founded in 2006 by Dr. Baldeep Kour and Vishnu Datt Sharma. They both have a passion for Ayurveda and a commitment to making quality products that are designed to improve the health and wellness of its customers. Deep Ayurveda ® has a wide range of products that include herbal supplements, Ayurvedic herbal teas, organic herbs, health tonics, essential oils, ayurvedic personal care products and more.
Deep Ayurveda’s product range is based on traditional ayurvedic principles, including herbal remedies and lifestyle advice. Deep Ayurveda also offers consultations with experienced ayurvedic practitioners and online courses to help customers learn more about ayurvedic principles and treatments. The brand also has a range of products for skin, hair, and body care, as well as a selection of supplements, including herbal teas and powders.
Deep Ayurveda ® uses a special combination of Ayurvedic herbs and natural ingredients that are carefully chosen to create products that promote overall health and well-being. All of their products are manufactured in an FDA approved facility. Their products are tested for purity, safety, and efficacy, and are certified by the Department of AYUSH (India).
Deep Ayurveda® is committed to providing its customers with the highest quality of Ayurvedic products that are designed to promote health and well-being. Their products are made from natural ingredients and are free from any harmful chemicals or additives. Deep Ayurveda® is dedicated to providing its customers with products that are safe, effective, and affordable.
All of the formulations formulated by DEEP AYURVEDA ® are free from any kind of chemicals, GMO, synthetic colour, fragrance & fillers (Excipients). Our manufacturing facility also has Organic Certification by the Certification body Lacon Germany for NPOP, NOP & EU recognised by APEDA Govt of India). More than 600 products are approved in this organic certification which includes spices, pulses, grains, oils, whole herbs, herbs powder, herbal juices etc.
DEEP AYURVEDA ® doesn’t support any kind of animal cruelty so all products formulated are 100% vegetarian and free from animal by-products.
Our Product Range
Our Ayurveda & Organic product line includes Phyto Chemical Based Vegan Capsules, Tablets, Herbs Powder, Organic Single Herbs, Pure Essential Oils, 100% Natural Cosmetics, Herbal Tea and classical ayurvedic medicine. So far DEEP AYURVEDA ® has developed more than 100 patent products in which some brands also got registered trademarks such as Swasani, Livclear, Nervocare, Arthro, Livbalya, Renfit, Vajayu, Obcare, Virog, Tribulus, Haridyabalya, Phaltrikam, Nadibalya and many more under trademark registration.
Our Market Presence
DEEP AYURVEDA ® has a wide presence in the Indian market through a chain of Ayurveda Clinics, Ayurveda Franchise Stores, and Distributor/Dealer network across India and take forward our vision to spread wonders of Ayurveda around the globe, We do extend our presence to Australia, Singapore, USA, UAE and Poland, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia & Netherland in Europe.
Our efforts are recognized through various awards & accolades :
November 2016-Health Minister Punjab was awarded for the best Ayurvedic Organization In Punjab & Event organized by Zee News
- DEEP AYURVEDA ® has been awarded “Most Promising Herbal Products Manufacturing Co.” in Healthcare Excellence Award Summit 2017-New Delhi ABP news awarded us with “Best Ayurvedic Company of 2017”
- We are among the “Top 50 Best Ayurvedic Company” in the world in 2018 by health congress in Mumbai
DEEP AYURVEDA ® Recognized “The Femina Power Brands- 2020” – Presented by Times of India Group.
- July 2021- Health Minister Punjab & Principle Secretary awarded for the best initiatives taken in Covid-19 By DEEP AYURVEDA ®
- Nov. 2021 : Awarded by Time Magazine India & NIMC in New Delhi
Deep Ayurveda follow the pre-production analysis check to ensure the quality & efficacy of each raw herbs material used in the ayurvedic production are genuine, of prescribed quality and free from contamination.
Our ayurvedic production process complies with all SOPs as specified to maintain the standards. A strict quality-checking procedure is followed by the quality control team before introducing any products into the market.
Quality Control and Quality Assurance:
Quality is not only limited to the range of products we produce but also in every aspect of our operations. Quality for us is a tool that helps in safeguarding the contentment in the wellness of our customers. Every herbal product or ayurvedic treatment we provide is evaluated on a spectrum of frameworks related to the ingredients & ratio of constituents and their effect on the human body. They are also assessed according to the acceptance criteria of all relevant national & international standards.DEEP AYURVEDA ® believes in total quality management and total quality compliance. Our post-production products are tested by govt. Lab as well as by the renowned laboratory of India. We also follow the phytochemical analysis procedure to ensure raw herb’s quality and efficacy.
Our Accreditation & Certifications:
- Ayush License & GMP Certified Manufacturing Unit
- FSSAI Central License for food product manufacturing
- Organic Certification by Lacon Germany Certification Body Op Certified by APEDA (Govt of India ) for NPOP- USDA, NOP and European Union Organic
- USFDA Registered Manufacturing Facility
- KVIC Sponsored & Certified (Govt. of India)FSSAI Central License for food product manufacturing
- Member of CII- Confederation of Indian Industry
- Member of Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Pharmaceuticals Export Promotion Council Of India
- Our Mission is to promote genuine & authentic Ayurved at every home
- Our Mission is to spread the miraculous healing power of Ayurveda for the
- betterment of society and to maintain good health.
- Our Mission is to maintain the highest ethical standards and integrity
- at every level of our organization.
- To become the world’s most trusted & authentic ayurvedic brand and ethical organization, By formulating & promoting authentic, unadulterated, and chemical-free ayurvedic formulations for society.
- To provide equal growth opportunity to every employee, business associate, and other stakeholders by offering them brand partner opportunity under the “Loyalty & Royalty” policy of the company.